RPSC Syllabus & Exam details
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) provides a very good opportunity for aspiring candidates to get into the government sector jobs which will help the candidates have a positive impact on the lives of the common man while serving the government. RPSC recruits candidates into various posts other like the teacher, town planner, assistant manager, etc along with the RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services). As RPSC 2022 has thousands of vacancies, candidates have a lot of options to choose from.
RPSC Exam is a state-level examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. It is the authorised organisation under the Rajasthan state government responsible for conducting various recruitment exams for employing candidates into various government posts. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is headquartered in Ghoogra Ghati, Ajmer, Rajasthan. The RPSC 2022 will be conducted to appoint candidates for various government vacancies in the departments of Medical Emergency, Engineering, Panchayat Raj, Teaching, Water Resources, Construction, Town Planning etc
Every year recruitment happens to fill in the vacancies in various posts. Knowing about the number of vacancies available will always help in getting a brief idea about the competition for that post. The recruitment process will have various steps like the notification release, the application process, the admit card, conduction of the examination, and the declaration of results. The current recruitment process has vacancies for the following posts.
- Sr. Teacher Gr II (Spl. Edu.)
- Assistant Town Planner
- Assistant Manager
- Sr teacher Garde II (TSP)
- Sr teacher Garde II (NON-TSP)
- RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be required to qualify in all three stages of the exam viz. Prelims, Mains and Interview.
|Full Form||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Government of Rajasthan|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Eligibility||Must be a citizen of India, with a graduate degree in engineering from a recognized university/college|
|Age Limit||18-35 years|
|Paper 1 Total Marks||100|
|Paper 2 Total Marks||100|
RPSC Exam 2022 Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: A citizen of India who has obtained an Engineering Degree from a recognized University or College will be deemed eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age limit is 21 years & maximum age is 35 years for I Grade Teacher, the minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age is 35 years for II Grade Teacher. As per RPSC 2022 notification, Age Relaxation for the various category is as follows:
|Category||Maximum Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST/BC/SBC Male candidates of Rajasthan||5 Years|
|SC/ST/BC/OBC Female candidates of +Rajasthan||10 Years|
|General Women candidates||5 Years|
|Widow/Divorced Women candidates||No Maximum Age Limit|
RPSC Syllabus 2022
RPSC syllabus 2022 exam consists of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates can follow the below syllabus for more details:
RPSC syllabus 2022 LDC Grade II Paper-1 Topics
Paper-1: RPSC syllabus for prelims exam consists of General Knowledge, Aptitude, Everyday Science, Mathematics.
- Management Lessons from Bhagavad Gita
- Mahatma Gandhi Life’s
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Oxidation and reduction reactions
- Metals, non-metals and their important compounds
- Some important compounds used in daily life
- (Carbon and important compounds of carbon
- Allotropes of carbon
- Chloro-Fluoro Carbon or Freons
- Compressed Natural Gas
- Linear Programming
RPSC 2022 LDC Grade II Syllabus Paper-2 Topics
Paper-2: RPSC syllabus for prelims exam consists of General English, General Hindi.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles and Determiners
- Use of Prepositions
RPSC 2022 Exam Pattern
Structure: Both the papers of RPSC 2022 will be conducted online. RPSC Online 2022 paper-1 and paper -2 will be conducted for 100 marks for a duration of 3 hours and will have multiple choice based objective type questions.
Post-exam: Qualifying candidates will be called for a Personal interview which is the last stage of recruitment.